Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sugar

It's just 3.30, and I already am so sleepy... Blame it on the stupid game last night... Kinda addictive... craps... I need more sleep today... just for today. This morning, before I left for the office, I suddenly remembered the small bottle of energy that I have kept for quite some time - Livita. Whee! That stuff is pretty good... Still can be alert is I want to... but already feel a little bit of headache.. maybe I'm thinking too much about sleep...

Oh, something good happened today! I showed my SV the printout that I could do with VB.Net and he said "The report format is documented, we have to follow the format. If we can't do the same format, then we don't do automatic print."

In my heart, I was celebrating a little. It's so tedious to do a printout with VB.net programs, and some more, want to put into MS Word then print. So yeah... I've finished version 1 of the program! Hehe.. Better start building and populating the database with real data and write a good documentation for the system. This is it! Just about 2 more months, and I'll be back in uni...

Man... the clock really ticks slow.. I want to go home!!

No comments: