Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An old lady, a best friend, and the woman of your dreams

Something I got from the mail again.. But it's something very clever. Please post your answers, if you haven't got the emai! Haha..


You are driving through the highway on a stormy night in a 2 seater. As you come across a bus stop, you see:

1. An old lady who looks like she is about to die.
2. Your friend who once saved your life.
3. The man/ woman of your dreams. (For those who might be a little confused.. if you are a guy, choose woman instead of man and vice versa. Haha. :p)

Knowing that you have only 1 more place in your car, what would you do? Who would you save from the storm?

The answer:

Only 1 out of a 100 people (from the source) could give a very satisfactory answer. There's no right / wrong answer but this I would say is the best. Heard of the saying, "Hit 2 birds with one stone"? Well, this hit 3!

"I would stop at the bus stop, hand my car keys to my friend, have him drive the old lady to the hospital, and wait for the bus with the lady."

:cheers:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could, I'd save all three. They could squeeze. Else I'd save the old lady. The other two could just wait til the rain stopped...they would understand, I guess. Its just rain la...getting wet won't kill. =P

Anonymous said...

What would i do?

i think i'd would get out of the car and let my friend, who saved my life before, drive my car to send the old lady home.

Why?
i. i'm not a good driver, so i dont think it's wise to risk getting myself and whoever else i intended to save killed in a car accident. hehhe..
ii. an opportunity to so a good deed for the old woman and my friend
iii. and at the same time, i get to be with the man of my dream, in the midst of a storm.. how romantic!

hahahha.. so what's the "correct" answer?? if there's any.. hahaha...

love,
cheryl