Monday, July 24, 2006

First day of the semester

Today is the first day of the semester and I only had one lecture to attend at 2 pm. So I'm quite free today. As expected, the lecturer did not turn up for the first lecture session so we dismissed oueselves from the lecture hall after waiting in the lecture hall for more than 2o minutes. Since it's still very early when I came out of the lecture room, i went with my friends to the library to do our course confirmation and I dropped one subject because there were too many clashes in my time table and also because I feel that I could not cope with 20 credit hours. SO i dropped one subject and now i have 18 credit hours on hand. It will be a little busy but with God's mighty hands I believe that He will carry me through.

I should go and finalize my time table now. ahah.. else I wouldn't know what lectures I have tomorrow! =)

2 comments:

Angela said...

All the best! =) At least now i know what 'credit hour' means. Haha.. doing 16 only!! =)

Orcagal said...

wow...every1 sayin how much credit hrs tey r doin...me oso wan le...im doin 20 credit hrs...hehe...yap, God will bring us thru...=)