Thursday, July 27, 2006

Crash, Boom, Bang!

I'm quite unhappy with the ACS (Academic Central Cervices) of my university. I just don't understand the way they work! I sometimes wonder if they do their work at all or if they understand what they are doing?!

As most of you know, each course has it's core subjects that each student who is persuing the particular degree must complete. And that there is a time table that is issued by the university (in this case the ACS) so that students know where and when the lectures of each subject that they have enrolled for are being held. The most disappointing thing is that even though I registered my courses according to the university structure, there were wait... ARE many clashes in my time table. Even my core subjects lectures clash with each other!

My biggest dissapointment is that the ACS is not willing to help us sort the problem and made it worse by telling all our lecturers that they should not entertain students who ask to change lecture, tutorial and lab slots so that we are able to attend them.

What kind of office is this? I mean as the Academic CENTRAL Services department, they should know the course structure that they themselves come out with, and they arranged the time table in such a way that even core subject lectures clash with each other!!

Please pray for me. I believe that God will take care of this somehow. I should just let this go and let God take care of it. Writing this blog really got me thinking, God is assuring me even at this moment that He will take care of this. When I look to God, this problem seem to just be a small one. Thank you God!

No comments: