Thursday, March 05, 2009

unending

The cycle continues, the sun still rises and sets. It doesn’t matter what happen in the political arena. It doesn’t matter what happens around you or me, the sun still will rise and set just like it did yesterday. Tomorrow, the same thing will happen.

If it is so, then why is our human experience always so different? Always changing, and we look for changes. When we do something repetitively, we complain, and we ask for change!

A man’s heart changes like the winds that blow. It’s direction is ever changing. The weight of the wind changes. It can be so strong it blows a house over, or it can be so gentle on a warm day.

I thank you for carrying me on your shoulders for so long, I pray that you will be there to guide me now. The waves need to be calmed, the winds need to be directed.

No comments: