Thursday, March 19, 2009

Better In Time

University life seems to be the thing that I remember most right now.
From the very first day of registration,
Until the day I got my clearance form filled and verified -
Childhood seem to be rather uneventful.

* * *


The memories;
All the bitter and the sweet,
Stirred together in a martini glass.
I took a sip yesterday.
I am taking another sip today.
I will take a little sip tomorrow.

The bonds that were built,
I hope they will never break or lose it's strength.
The friendship that we have,
Is worth more than the riches of this world.

The laughter and tears that we have shared
The blood and sweat that we have poured out
They will all be remembered well,
For what we have done is nothing less than HISTORY

To my roommates - Felix, Jack, Jia Ann and Aloy,
My best mates - Jesse, Michelle, Elvina, John, Vinod and Xiao Qi
All my friends from July 04, COP Tronoh and more...

I miss you all...

Looking forward to see you all again during graduation!

* * *

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
I'll all get better in time

* * *

5 comments:

kerbaurider said...

although u don look forward to see me .. i look forward to see u during graduation T_T

Ern said...

Where got i dun look forward to see you... Looking forward to see everyone again ler... Life is so different outside UTP walls... Some things are better, but a lot of things suck. Like being jobless and have less midnight dota sessions.. ><

Anonymous said...

see u mate!!!!

John E said...

miss u too dude.. haha.. yup2 cant wait till graduation wei.. :D

Tonyong said...

woah, you play dota ah. tsk tsk tsk. which hero you pro in? xD