Monday, December 15, 2008

Wedding Plan Tag... Hmmmmm.....

A double tag from John and Wan Sin. Not that I'm going to get married in a few weeks... so this is gonna be a really tough one.

How old are you?

I'm now 22 years old..

Are you single?
Yup, still am... but n/a

In what age do you think you'll get married?
What age ah? Not sure lah.. I think it's more to financial ability? (Weddings are expensive!)

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I'm not in a relationship yet.. but I'm looking forward to a lifelong relationship next.

If not, who do you want to marry?
Can't think of anyone at the moment. So... maybe I stay celebate? :P

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
I'd like something traditional, in a church, at the altar, but if my wife to be has better ideas, I'm all ears!

Your ideal motive?
I guess this should be discussed with my wife to be lah.. I don't have much of a preference I think...

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
I'm thinking of some beach... like maybe Maldives, Bali, Anse Victorin of Seychelles in Africa... and I heard even in France, there are great beaches... =)

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
I'm guessing this question referes to the dinner. Can I not have wedding dinner? :P
Ok.. more importantly, invite family members and close friends and buddies!

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple is good...

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
I guess I want to cook something on my own.. More meaningful, and more straight from the heart. =)

How many layers of cake do you want?
Layers ah? actually so many layers... who eat all of them ya? Lol.. I think 3 tier would be just fine lah.. unless the hotel decides to give me a 10 storey cake! Haha.

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
I'd prefer a hotel, someplace really nice where the atmosphere is fun, electric, and the food is deliciously mouth watering everytime my guests remember the wedding, I want them to have something good to remember, and also for myself and my wife to be...

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
It depends on the location I guess.. If like in a church setting, the morning would be great, but if at the beach, the evening time, when the sun is setting would be best!

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
I'd prefer indoors, with A/C and all.. Unless the wedding is in someplace cold ? Haha...

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
erm... is this tag for girls ne kah? John ??? Wan Sin???? :P
Hmm.. So ya. I checked John's answer and I agree with him.. :P Just wait at the altar la.. no need magic show to appear.

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
erm... I'm thinking "You and Me" by Lifehouse.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm pretty much nocturnal.

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Don't know for sure.. Something in the middle? Lol... how solemn can a wedding get wor.. it's supposed to be happy celebration right?

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
Ok. here are some pointers, but not the full list or in any particular order except for the first one.
1. She must love God more than she will ever love me.
2. Loves food
3. Loves music
4. Has a huge heart for Jesus!

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Fine dining for special ocassions ler.. But other than that, use fingers also can lah!

Champagne or red wine?
Champagne of course! (Someone sponsor me?? :P)

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
After the ceremony, dinner and all is over lah..

Money or household items?
I think I'm going to put up a list of things I need next time, and ppl can just buy me things that I need and if don't want to, money would do just as wonderful. =D

Who will pay for the bills?
I'll tell her.. lets share? But when I earn more than enough, I'll pay for it all lah.. hehe.. makes sense rite!

Are you ready for married life?
As of this moment, not yet lah.. First of all, financially not stable yet, and no job summore.. How lah.. haha..

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
YES!

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
YES!

How many kids would you like to have?
2 would be enough =D But if God sends more, I'm sure we will welcome it with arms wide open. =D

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
I should think new house lah.. But if old also.. it's okay.. as long as we have a place of shelter to make and call home.

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Chinese 10 course meal (chinese tea and dessert is not a dish ok... )

Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
Will need handycam leh.. Record where we went and all. It'd be cool!

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. Diane Teng
2. Audrey Kho
3. Tan Shea Teng
4. Jesse Yeo
5. Su Ee
6. Wei Zhu

4 comments:

kerbaurider said...

will do your tag once i get home .. now stil on trip =P

John E said...

hey.. u did it.. haha.. say oni lazy.. tot so u will do this wan.. :P

diane said...

I did d la. Hehe. In my xanga. =P

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?