Friday, December 12, 2008

Super Delicious Nasi Lemak!!

Later that evening, John brought me to one of the best nasi lemak you can think of tasting lah... It's called restoran mana lagi.. This restaurant sells ONLY nasi lemak! The first time I've ever been to such a place... At first, I thought that it would just be some over rated nasi lemak.. coz.. how good can nasi lemak be? I stand corrected... I dun think the pictures here can describe the taste, so it's best if you just hop on Air Asia, get to Johor, and ask the taxi driver to bring you to "Restoran Mana Lagi".

Leaving UTP to Johor 034

Leaving UTP to Johor 053

Even a food hunting TV show in Singapore!

Here is how it looks like...

Leaving UTP to Johor 045

Yummy~!

1 comment:

Tony Johor Kaki said...

I agree with you totally :D This nasi lagi is simply awesome.