Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Awesome one

I was at the Passion world tour in KL a few months back, and Pastor Louie said something about a video titled Indescribable.

Last week, I had the opportunity to watch it.

I was awestruck.

Speechless, amazed and in awe.

Indescribable, uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name
You are amazing God

All powerful, untamable
Awestruck we fall to our knees and we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart, Yet you love me the same
You are amazing God
~Indescribable by Chris Tomlin~



Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance? - Isaiah 40:12


No comments: