Saturday, September 13, 2008

+1

I had a wonderful day yesterday. The "wonderfulness" started around midnight of Sept 11th. I want to thank everyone who made it extra fun and special for me.

  • An angel called from sooo far away and with her angels sang over the phone!
  • 3 hair styling professionals came into my room and shampooed my hair for me.
  • Mum and dad and sis for calling
  • Had a good chat with a good friend till the sun came up
  • Derrick for insisted on having a birthday dinner
  • Jack who helped organize the whole thing
  • Jack, Elvina, Melvin, Soonie, Debbie, Melvin, Derrick, Jesse, Kevin, Jackie, Jia Ann and Pkiat who all came together to celebrate with me
  • Everyone who called; Charles, Chung....
  • Everone who texted their wishes...
  • Everyone who wished me personally...
Thank everyone who remembered my birthday!! This birthday has been a wonderful one, and it lacked nothing except for a birthday cake, but I don't really fancy it... so it doesn't matter.. Really glad to have friends who made yesterday special.

Thank you all, thank God for surrounding me with such wonderful friends and families, and I appreciate everything that happened yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Good Friend! it's for the coming one in 2009..