Saturday, May 03, 2008

Irin and Vinny

It's girls night out and I sort of invited myself to it. Anyway, it was great fun, and actually, girls night out ain't as bad as I used to think. Well, at least this bunch didn't make us feel awkward. We enjoyed it pretty much.

DSC02791

The girls in "my" car.. (Thanks ST)

[From back: Nina - Tirza - Serena - Stella]

DSC02792

Ready.. 1... 2... 3!

Stella's head is missing!

DSC02793

At "Tong Shui Kai" (Dessert Street)

DSC02795

Irin and Vinny (not real names for security purposes)

DSC02796

Stella showing off her "self-taken pics" skill

DSC02797

First wave: Mixed fruits and Ice-Cream

DSC02799

Elvina: Uh uh uh.. Food!! So hungry aa!!! *Dig in!!*

DSC02800

Elvina:"MMMmmmmm... So nice ah!" uh uh uh (gorilla like) delicious!! *uh.. uh..uh*

DSC02801

Elvina (again): Wah.. not enuf space liao...

DSC02802

So much food!!

Stef: where are my utensils?? I want to start eating!!

DSC02803

*All silent for a moment*

DSC02805

Vinny: I know I very pretty.. but deh.. I want to eat la deh.. Come on la deh..

DSC02806

Nina: Poor rat.. U betta run.. They're gonna cut ur tail off for food...

DSC02810

Full ah.. full.. "so many 'layers' dy!"

DSC02812

Stef: I want to go back...

Serena: Don't worry.. We'll send you back in time for your test.. After bowling.. movies and dim sum breakfast la.. ^^

Well, we're glad that we didn't spoil the girl's outing.. Hehe... Looking forward to the movies this coming week. Before that... revision.. : (

No comments: