Sunday, March 09, 2008

Pause

Just a little bit of time for me to catch my breath, and get things in order again. Taking a few days off the hectic schedule of studies, lectures, assignments, projects, tutorials, tests, games, prayer meets... It really drains, but without which, I guess life would be pretty mundane, empty.

Yesterday, 5 of us went out celebrating. The mid term break has just started, at around 6 in the evening, we headed out of UTP. I was feeling a little drained from all the activity in the morning, and the lack of the sleep made it worse. Nevertheless, I was determined to have some time of fun, and just enjoying myself.

2 + 1 was the destination. After stuffing out stomachs with extra pork, chicken, mutton, and tom yam soup, we headed to Ipoh Parade for 10 000 B.C..

After purchasing 5 tickets, we headed for bowling. Hehehe.. Well, I felt a little proud of myself that night, as I scored a few strikes! After the 2 games, as we were walking out, I realized that my legs hurt from all the bending.. Must be the wrong posture.

The movie was very entertaining, I would say it's a 4 star movie. Something definitely worth going to the cinema for. 

The holidays are here! God is indeed awesome!

1 comment:

Jackie Voon said...

coolness...we can go for bowlling next time! i love bowling!