Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I did it!

The rain poured- I was drenched

The wind raged like a tornado was building

I reached the office, dripping...

I gave him my matrix number, and got my slip.

My fingers were so wet, I was afraid I'd ruin the print.

I wiped my hands on my wet clothes, trying to dry them.

I opened the slip as carefully as my hands could

I peeped inside, to see the grade..

This is my first perfect score. I did it.

Thank you God. Praise be unto you God. Through your guidance and grace, I did well, I did wonderful. Praise You.

3 comments:

diane said...

Wow...dat's wonderful!!! Hopefully I'll be going thru the same thing next sem too, huh? =) Take care and all the best for ur final year project!

audrey said...

Congrats, bro!! that's awesome

Jackie Voon said...

Good good!! Well done! Now, im lagging..hahah =P keep up the spirit!