Saturday, February 09, 2008

Festivities

The week just happened so quickly, so fast, so - fast. I'm back in KLIA again. Going back to UTP tonight. It's difficult to even imagine myself going back to my books *I haven't bought any!*

The feeling was different this year, the excitement and "buzz" of the Chinese New Year wasn't as much as it used to be. It's more of a time where we all make an extra effort to be home and be with our families and meet up with friends who most of them we have not seen for quite some time.

New year's eve seem a little quiet with sis not being home. Never realized how much a difference she makes when she's around. This year, it seems a little extra quiet. Che, next year must be home for CNY ok?

Last night, Che Chung, Pei Sing, Chris, Dennis, Yong Shen, Joshua, Cheryl and myself went to watch CJ7. The movie was really funny, very much like most of the other Stephen Chow movies, but this movie really had some good messages behind it, that even without material riches, our hearts and lives can be rich when we are honest, kind and loving.

*      *      *

My first FYP title proposal got rejected. This Monday, I'm going to see my lecturer to see what other options I have got. She said not to worry, I won't worry - cause I know my God is still in control. I have to trust God to bring me through my final year in university.

Life seem to have taken a huge turn, like something has changed so tremendously. I suddenly realize that there are so many things I have to be responsible for in the near future. Sometimes thinking of them, I feel so small and incapable. One thing I have is my hope in Christ Jesus.

CNY Dinner 012

Dinner at Secret Garden

CNY Dinner 004

CNY Dinner 010

 CNY Dinner 013

Whee! CNY lor!!

 CNY Eve 001 CNY Eve 003

I helped "make" this tree. nice rite! =D

CNY Eve 008 

New years eve fireworks

Here we go!

CNY Eve 010

CNY Eve Dinner 006

Mum getting the "Yee Sang" ready... Lai lo lai lo!

CNY Eve Dinner 020

ON ah!! Higher, Higher!

CNY Eve Dinner 018

CNY Eve Dinner 008

Nien nien yu yue! Happy Chinese new year!

1 comment:

Jackie Voon said...

helloow!