Monday, May 28, 2007

Numb

Currently playing on WMP: Numb - LinkinPark


Currently feeling the same... Numb... Today, didn't have any motivation to start studying for my last paper this coming Wednesday, so I started packing. Currently sitting in front of my computer, blogging, with my Economics book opened at the first page of chapter 3.

This year, is the longest time I've been away from home. Feeling so empty, numb, dun really know what I'm feeling. Just an emptiness in my heart. Wish that I could board a plane tomorrow and go see Charles, then fly back to Kuching and meet mum, dad, drive to Bethany and just sit there and catch up with Chung, Pei Sing, then fly back to KL, meet up with Cheryl a while, then only fly back to Ipoh... haha...

Wish this and that... still gotta do what's real. God, give me the strength and diligence to study...

So far, I've packed up most of my things, all of the things that I'm not planning to bring with me to Penang. I realize that I only have a few things to bring, and apparently I have very few things to bring except for my clothes, shoes and maybe my pail. Lol... I tot that I have a lot of things to bring with me to Penang. I think 0ne of these days, I'll take a drive down to KL to my sister's house to drop off the violin at her place. Haha... How I wish I have a car... Ny ways, a bus might be my only option... haha... really wish that I have more time to move... and get myself settled down in Penang before i report for my internship.

Alrite... better get back to my studying... Hope I can blog more when in Penang... Got more time after work... (i hope) then can go swim, exercise.. bla bla....



No comments: