Sunday, May 27, 2007

Last week here?

This is a post... about me... and my last week here in UTP before I leave for Penang for 8 months. Kinda feel sad right now. Just 20 minutes ago , i went downstairs to bid goodbye to my best friend in uni; Jesse. He just left for home with sweet Melissa, her boyfriend Kelvin, and the "all knowing" William. The last few days, it didn't hit me (this feeling of sadness that I won't see them for the next 1 year), but now, I do feel the pain in my heart. I feels like the time when i left Kuching to come here to study. It's been nearly 3 years since i left Kuching. So many things have happened. SO so so so much, when I look back... Some things I regret, somethings I always will cherish, but all in all, I want to thank God for taking me through safely. That I'm still alive and well. God, thank you for Your grace and mercy over my life. I truly am grateful for all that You have done in my life.

June 4th, I will report for work. Don't know what to expect, don't even know if i'm ready. It's just that all these things have not yet sunk in yet. I feel that I'm really slow sometimes when it comes to these things.. anyway, I still have 1 more paper to go, this coming wednesday, and after that, i can be really really worried about moving to Penang and getting settled there.

I miss home so much. Miss my parents, miss friends back home, miss Bethany... Life is so different without u guys. I hope Penang will be a fresh breath. That there, I will find God again, that there, I will again, breathe in God's breath of life and be renewed in Him.

* no pics to put... aih... will take some in Penang with the pretty gals there... haha =D

1 comment:

guchi guchi said...

goodbyes can be painful but in them lies strength and renewed purpose. Take care bro