Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Story


This is how it goes. This week, I'm having my exams. One thing I don't understand is why I'm not worried at all. This is the first time I feel nothing during my exam week, so much so that I am not studying enough! This feels so weird. I don't know what has gotten into me. I guess it's too much of carefree living - Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)

I even managed to start a new series Heroes last week during my study week. If you guys can get your hands on that series, get it! It's really nice. I'm hoping that they will come up with the full series on DVD soon..

Ny way, hope that someone out there is praying for me. I'm lost. Both in my exams and also my life. I really hope that this holidays will be time for me to straighten things out.


My Prayer: God, be with me. Carry me through this time to suffering and teach me to be teachable. I submit to You oh God. I recognize that You are the author of my life, You have placed a great calling over my life, You have called me to greatness in You, and God, I surrender my life to You. For without You, I am nothing. I have no strength, I have no form, I make no impact.

5 comments:

jim said...

lol all the best o for ya exams!
God bless.

guchi guchi said...

all the best on your exams, maybe you're confident thats why you're not worried :)

Anonymous said...

hey...dun worry...You can do it!!! hehe :P God bless. Cya in church.

Anonymous said...

hi, yo, hi, yo, hi, yo ,hi yo, bye bye

Anonymous said...

I'll alwiz be by your side..Dont look back but alwiz look up..have a great hols back home..take care