Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dare to fail!

I suddenly remember this book. Dare to Fail, though I've never read it, I remember the title. Do I dare to fail? Well, this will be my test. I'm sitting for my toughest paper of the semester in less than 2 hours and here I am blogging away, putting out my frustration in here. I have been studying for this paper for the past 2 days, but still, I don't understand! This is the worst of all. I might fail this semester, though I wish that I will not. I really need a miracle to pull me through this. I used to have a target of getting into the dean's list, this semester I dare not put such high hopes of fear that I might be crushed under my own expectation and my family.

Mum, dad, (well, if you find out about this blog that I have and have been reading it, here's something I want to say to you) I'm sorry that I'm not smart enough. This semester is really bad. Sometimes, as I sit on my desk, I feel that I have let you down so much, and I'm sorry. I wish that the situation would be different, but this is not a movie or a game, I can't go back in time.

All I want now is to go home, and leave all this behind. This is my last paper. I want to go home, and get fixed. "God, please fix me, I don't know what's wrong!"

No comments: