Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm Going To Langkawi

Woohoo!! Tomorrow, I'll be sitting for my last test before the mid semester holidays start... I still havent finish revising but no worries, i'll have time in the morning! hehe...

I'm going to Langkawi for my church camp this Saturday!! Woohoo!!! And the best part is that we're having it in a nice hotel, and all we had to pay is RM260 for 4d 3n camp!! ahah... This is really God's blessing.

After the camp, i'll be off to KL, to visit my sis. =) actually i go there just to get away from the university la... if holiday stay in campus very boring rite? so stay in sis's place for a few days la... then on Saturday, i'll be going to watch a performance at MPO again! =)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Isaac, first time looking at your blog and it's great!! Looking forward to making your stay in KL a very nice time.. just chill out with some suntoris and sangrias eh ;o)