Sunday, September 24, 2006

How did i come here?

O Lord, how did i run so far?
When did i start to lose sight of you?
Was it when I first laid my sights
On the girl next door?

O Lord, how do I know?
What is right or wrong?
Whether it is your will,
How do I discern?

O Lord, where did I go wrong?
What have I done?
Or have not done,
As You have commanded?

O Lord, why have i no passion?
Why do I not thirst for your words?
Like I once had,
Lord I pray you put that back in me!

O Lord, is it too late?
Was I too slow to realise?
That I have all this while,
Been drowning in my own doings?

O Lord, will you not speak to me?
This I will do, continue to pray to You;
And Praise Your name,
No matter how distant I feel
For I know Your hands reach out to save me

Lord, Please take me from this mess!
Lord, PLEASE save me from this constant struggle!
Let me hear Your still small voice guide me once again!
Let me feel the warmth of your embrace!
Set me free from this bondage!

For Impossible is nothing
To my Father in Heaven, who art great!

1 comment:

guchi guchi said...

che chung said something about the mirror and the window. With the mirror we see ourselves and its quite self indulgent. But with the window we see God's creation. God is never far. Just keep pushing in. remember luke 18