Saturday, August 12, 2006

Silent Night

Today is Friday, it's past 12, but still, lets call it Friday night. Today is not a very hectic day for me, so naturally, i got up quite late. Went for prayer meeting at the nearby meeting place, and after that had lunch. After lunch at 2pm, went for my Object Orientated Programming Lab (OOP) from 3 to 5 pm..

Came back from lab, I somewhow felt tired, must be the walk from the lab to my room la... haha.. .So took a little nap, then played computer games with my room mate. AT 9:30, started walking to the co-curricular block for the orchestra practice.. the place seems to be miles away, and tonight, we could not find a car to go with, so we had to walk la.. It sucks, and by the time we reached there, it was 10 something! Tonight, the practice was a little sucky for me.. Wasn't playing all the right notes, and I felt kinda bad.

Just got back like 15 minutes ago and here I am blogging. Haha.. My room mate is not in, the whole house seems to be quiet. Don't know what happened. Guess they must have gone out to mamak... It's so sad, a friday night, with no one to talk to, laugh with, share with. Sometimes, it's lonely to be single, but I believe that God's timing is the best. I'll spend this time with the Lord le instead of wasting it away.. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...didn't know you are that desperate...LOL
anyway...i'm leaving this thurs...can't get to see you online so i'm leaving u a message here. bye. keep in touch!