Thursday, May 28, 2009

St. Teresa

Just a quick update.

I just finished teaching in St. Theresa for 2 months. That’s primarily why I’ve not been updating my blog (also coz dun have internet access at home. T____T)

Anyhow… Just want to say, I had a really great experience in St Theresa, it was fun, and filled with a different adventure everyday. Teaching is NOT an easy profession. I have total respect for all of them who were teachers, are teachers, those who are going to be teachers, and those who are thinking of becoming one!

Ok lah.. I guess I shall stop here. :p Will update more when I have some pics to put up, and please do pray with me for a DSLR. Hehehe… Maybe I’m asking for a bit too much too quickly eh.. haha.. :P

3 comments:

someonebythenameofwong said...

Eh, teacher. You even spelt the school name wrong. Ehem!

ashlee said...

hey, how do you do that kind of part time, i mean how to apply to teach?

i'm interested to do that after my uni. hehe

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....