Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update Patch v1.0

It’s been so long since i last posted! I didn’t even have the patience to sit down at my pc and do things on it like I used to when I was in UTP. Life is so much different, and yeah… I spend so little time doing the things that I used to do when I was in UTP.

Missing all of my friends, and all the late night/ early morning mamak, gaming, drinking, food hunting session! Ah… Kuching, Kuching, I longed to be here, but suddenly, I feel that I have nothing much to do here…

3 comments:

kerbaurider said...

hahahaa i guess the same is happening to me. problem is all my friends working in penang and kl. there's nobodi in kampung ...

T_T others still studying medicine overseas.

audrey said...

hehe.. chill chill.. it wont be long le.. hang in there! enjoy every moment u have at home. =)

diane said...

LOL...enjoy ur holidays now when you can. >.< After you've gotten a job, no more hols for you~