Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reporting for Duty, Sir!

Here I am at KL suddenly… It was a little bit of a rush… and we booked the tickets so fast, i was wondering if i did make a mistake when i booked the tickets.

The flight wasn’t pleasant at all.. I felt all dizzy and Elvina nearly puked. Haha… Well, we made it to KL, and then after getting refreshed and changed, we headed off to KLCC. The WHOLE process of duty reporting was over in less than an hour. *Poof* over! I can’t believe it was so fast!

Thank God, after reporting for duty, they quickly arranged for my interview to be on this coming Friday, that would be tomorrow… Not sure if I’m prepared for it, but just go for it lah.. Got some tips from Yeow Chong, and Elvina.. It should be alright lah! =D

Pray pray…

1 comment:

diane said...

All da best!!! =D