Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Work"

I've been "working" at Bethany, volunteering at the Home. It has been so rewarding, I feel so fulfilled, overjoyed! It's so great not just because I get to meet so many people, but serving God just ultimately fulfilling.

Today is ultimately different. I started off the day drowsy, having very little sleep, I got up to shower and left the house by 8.10. At 9 am, the three of us, Shellyn, Emily and myself met up with Pastor for breakfast at the famous Chong Chun. I had LAKSA and TEH C PENG!

Ultimately, I find myself walking closer to Father. Even though the days are tiring, and sweaty (the office kinda hot laa :p) it is so much fun. I'm on a journey to find myself in Father again. =D Really wish I can just stop studying and just serve here.

Lord, show me Your desires, my life is Yours and the cry of my heart is to bring You praise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. any vacancy?? I'd like to apply too...

che'

Gabriel said...

what's the Home?

Anonymous said...

When I get up in the morning, I sit on the side of my bed and say, God, if I don't get anything else done today, I want to know You more and love You better.
God didn't put me on earth just to fulfill a to-do list. He's more interested in what I am than what I do. That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.
Cheers ern!!